Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm staying off the Greise love-train

I just realized that I'm in a true minority group of Bears fans who actually think that Rex was a blessing to Chicago. He took us to the damn Super Bowl! Everyone is looking at Griese with the view that anything he does that isn't horrible is better than anything Rex ever did. I don't understand this, but at least I recognize it now. I keep watching games and looking for things that make Griese better than Rex. I've found one, the last drive last week. Otherwise I think Rex is better than Griese and will continue to think it until Griese puts 35 on the board a few times.
Griese's numbers look good and the rest of the world will remain impressed, but I'm holding out for spectacular plays. Until then, Free Orton or give me Rex!

No comments: