Monday, August 27, 2007

Maybe it's actually Rex...

I have to apologize to Haugh. Football Outsiders Week 3 audibles mentions how much Rex sucks twice in the first 15 lines. (They also forget it's the preseason and tell the Bears to stop playing man coverage. It's practice people! who better to practice man coverage against than the top passing offense in the league!) It's not Haugh who's in a different reality, the truth of the matter is that Rex Grossman is the real-life person that the female vortex character in Night Watch is based off of. If you don't believe me, watch the movie. Rex has a giant vortex of evil swirling around him causing everyone he comes into contact with to feel a little sick and pretty down about what's going on. Without the Night Watcher's help the world will probably implode at some point this season. Thankfully Lovie Smith is the chosen one who knows that the only way to keep the vortex from swallowing our reality whole is to keep Rex's focus on quaterback fundamentals. This is no doubt why he told Olin Kruetz to start fucking up the snap. Rex was playing too well and his mind could start to wander. I'm currently working on finding a dark other to make an illegal deal with me and allow me to join the good fight. Even though it will mean I have to drink blood, and see flies and generally seem drunk and sick all the time!

1 comment:

Marcus said...

There's this theater here that's showing "Night Watch" on Sept. 6 and then "Day Watch" on Sept 7 & 8. That's why I like living in this city. Unfortunately, it's in the Haight, so I'll have to bring my hippy repellent...